What's new
Flip Flop Trading

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as access all indicators and scripts.

Blue light filter glasses

Fatkinson

Hey guys

not the usual tech we talk about but here is a good one for you.

I haven't been trading for too long but for the time I have been, I have struggled to sleep after being on computer (normally in a darker room with bright monitors) all night. I have been told the blue light is bad for your eyes and strains them at night so I looked into getting blue light filter glasses. I don't wear prescription glasses and have pretty good eye sign but I have been using my new glasses for just over a week now and I've found that my eyes aren't as dry and itchy before going to bed and I'm able to wind down a little quicker. While technically working two jobs, both of which are in front of a monitor for long periods, I have learnt to value my sleep and this product has been amazing so far.

check out the link below!
https://www.baxterblue.com.au/collections/adults-digital-eye-strain/products/clark-gloss-black-digital-eye-strain