What's new
Flip Flop Trading

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as access all indicators and scripts.

Quantum and Murray Math combined

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've missed trading the Quantum method the last couple of weeks and hopefully will have the energy to get to it tomorrow morning my time. Here is today's chart which would have been a good one:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I took my first Asian session set of trades in a couple of weeks today and I had to wait until a few hours in before starting the sequence. The first 4 hours of trade produced a tiny range of 6 pips before price finally began to ascend. A set of 12 trades at an average of 9.2 pips.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I was planning on getting the normal routine back today but AUDUSD didn't want to play ball with zero setups during the Asian session:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
EURGBP gave up some opportunities during the UK session and took a couple of entries at an average of +10 each.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I got things underway for the week with AUDUSD with a set of 4 trades at an average of +11.5 each. I was late starting as I had a beautiful walk along Burleigh beach with my wife and beagle. There can't be many better ways to start a day in my opinion!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Back in action for AUDUSD after skipping yesterday due to the data.

I took a slightly different approach today as I wanted to see the reaction post FOMC as AUDUSD can get very trendy. The daily range passed 55 pips and that is when I decided to build my entries. Ended up with 14 entries at an average of +7 pips for a total of 84 pips.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
A good way to start the week with a set of 5 trades at an average of +11.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Took a break from AUDUSD due to the RBA decision and also being out all morning with the animals at the vets. I'm in the wrong business!

Looks like it would have been a successful session however.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
AUDUSD finally concludes for the day after a long wait for 0.7937 to break. 16 trades at an average of 5.5 pips.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I delayed my start time today as the range was so small and felt AUDUSD had some downside potential and wanted to wait for some better prices. I probably started too late but happy enough with the 4 trades at +10 each.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I cannot believe it's been over a year since I posted in this thread. Everyday, this continues to make pips.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
For the first time in a very long, I took a look at AUDUSD and decided to put the EA on and trade it at minimal size. A nice set of trades and closed for an average of +9.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
EURGBP set of 10 trades at an average of +10.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
EURGBP trades from yesterday. I initally wasn't going to take the set of short trades but as I'm trying to gather as much info as possible, I wanted to see the outcome.

6 longs @ 20 pips.

16 shorts @ 13 pips.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Given the exceptional tight ranges produced during Euro/UK session, no surprise EURGBP produced some good trades. 4 short trades, 4 long trades. Total 85 pips.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
AUDUSD set of trades closed earlier this morning, they ran for 24 hours. 23 trades at an avg of 4 pips a trade for a total of 92 pips. This was a good test to see the drawdown in play. This is a 5 minute view as the 1 minute chart can't show entries/exits.