What's new
Flip Flop Trading

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as access all indicators and scripts.

Quantum and Murray Math combined

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
EURGBP session has finished for the day, made a bit of a pickle of it and definitely didn't maximise the opportunities. I netted +10 per trade over 4 trades but missed at least 2 entries which would have increased profits nicely.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
The Asian session cycle for AUDUSD has finished with a set of 8 trades with 4 shorts and 4 longs. A nice way to finish the month with an average of +20 on the shorts and +3 on the longs for a total of +92 for the day and a massive 1,500 pips for the month.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Only the two trades on EURGBP for the UK session thus far which I closed at an average of +14 each. I chose my exit at the mm level which has held price up during the UK session thus far.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Almost a carbon copy of yesterday's session for EURGBP thus far. I'll be waiting until post UK data to decide whether to take any further trades.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
A good end to the week for AUDUSD with a set of 9 trades at an average of 11 pips per trade.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
AUDUSD is still running from this morning's Asian session, meanwhile EURGBP has concluded with a set of 3 trades split over 2 cycles. +9 on the first two and then +11 on the final entry.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
The AUDUSD cycle has closed from yesterday's Asian session. It started off with a series of 3 longs which I closed for an average of +14 each. And then a big cycle of shorts began, you'll see that 6 of the 23 trades showed a loss but by gradually building a position and adding size every 10 sets the position got to an average entry of 0.74682 and I closed it out at an average of 0.74632 for a trade average of 5 pips but importantly the pip total was 115 for the cycle. The biggest cycle I've had for a long while but a nice result. I've zoomed out to a 5 minute chart to fit it all in.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
And today's session has also just concluded as I definitely wanted to be out prior to the rate decision in roughly 90 minutes time. A series of 5 longs that I started to build whilst the shorts were still running to give a nice bit of balance. Only an average of 5 pips per trade for +25 total but given the big haul from yesterday and a pending rate decision I'll consider that a good day's work.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
A pretty similar story to yesterday for EURGBP with 3 trades. Managed to close out for +12 and +11 respectively. Keeps ticking along nicely.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
No trades during the Asian session as it Charlie's first sports day and then he retired sick, haha! Looks like it'd have been a good session though.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Another day, another sports day, this time Ava's turn which meant no Asian session for AUDUSD. It would have been a strong session too by the looks of things.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Back into the swing of things after a stop/start week last week. AUDUSD giving an incredibly tight range and had periods of zero movement for upwards of 9-11 minutes at a time. The sequence started with a single long that I kept open whilst the shorts built. There ended up being 7 shorts and then added a further 4 buys for a total of 12 trades. The shorts averaged +11 and the longs +3.5.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
A good session for AUDUSD with a set of 12 trades and an average of 8.5 pips per trade for a total of 102 pips.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
The Asian session cycle has concluded from yesterday and the first bad day in over 2 months for AUDUSD. It was pretty much one direction for the whole of the Asian and London session and didn't allow any form of exit. A set of 17 trades closed at an average of -30.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Positive data sent AUDUSD flying higher and started a cycle of trades and 4 entries were taken with an average profit of +11 pips.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
A good way to end the week with AUDUSD with a series of 10 trades at an average of 10 pips.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Only 4 trades today during the Asian session but a nice way to start the week averaging +10 per trade.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty much a repeat of yesterday with 4 trades but this time to the long side. +10 each.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
The cycle for AUDUSD has finished for the Asian session with a set of 5 trades at an average of 10 pips. It's been a slow and steady week so far.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
The quiet week continues with just 3 trades today at an average of +11 each.