What's new
Flip Flop Trading

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as access all indicators and scripts.

Pip Range Journal- My Journey

Fatkinson

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only one trade today which I closed early at even.

Not happy that the weekend is here and I have to have a break from trading until Monday. It just means I can dream about pips all weekend. 😂😂😂

Fatkinson

Hope you all had a great weekend.

I've only just sat down at the computer as i had to put the boy to sleep tonight instead of his mum.

Missed a good set up on both GBPAUD and GBPCAD. Not much news out tonight so I'm hoping its going to be a busy night nonetheless.

Fatkinson

+12.6 AND +15.5 respectively on GBPUSD. I closed half the trade early as I wasn't sure it had the legs to keep going and then moved my stop to plus 1.

Price has been reacting with the daily open line all afternoon so I was waiting for a candle to close below to short. All in all extremely happy with this entry and exit of the trade

Fatkinson

Stuck at work, my feet are killing me from standing all day and it's only tuesday. All I can think about is how hungry I am to make this dream work. Can't wait to just on the computer tonight!(y)

Fatkinson

Tried to battle the trend on the London open but lost. price was has continued up this afternoon despite momentum going down.

Closed this one early as the speed that it went up I didn't think it was going to stop. closed for -17

Fatkinson

I wanted to start my week out on a positive note so I wasn't going to be too greedy to start😂.

+10 on GBPAUD.

Fatkinson

+16 on GBPAUD to follow from the last. a clean touch off of the cloud and close below Kijun Sen.

Fatkinson

Some good data for GBP but quickly fell coupled with a nice bounce off of the KS and resistance line found a nice entry for me to close +11

Fatkinson

Not too many trades coming from me this week due to the volatility of my most common traded pairs. despite quite a lot of speculation about brexit tonight I thought id have a crack at GBPAUD.

This is probably my best trade yet. +40 after price closed below a support line and actually ended up giving me a better price. I chose wide TP due to the last area of support was quite far down from before UK opened and it looked like it had the legs to keep going. (y)

Fatkinson

+24 on GBPAUD loss of momentum on the AO while price jumped higher. I waited for price to close below TS before taking the trade.

Fatkinson

GBPAUD is the flavour of the night for me.

+18 on a continuation

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
GBPAUD is the flavour of the night for me.

+18 on a continuation
A good result. That isn't close to a continuation, though. Trend has been heavily up and the touch you're referring to occurs in a sideways pattern.

Fatkinson

-25 GBPAUD. Last trade of the week for me and ended on a negative one.

Price shot higher while AO was lower, also was just approaching the 85 EMA on the time based chart.

Should have waited for price to close below KS before opening a trade.

Fatkinson

closed on gbapud for -8 as i did not have confidence of it going any lower from here (could be wrong).

Missed my initial entry but it seemed I was given a second chance with price making its way back up but fialing to create a new high, I opened the trade once price closed below tenkan sen which almost immediately kept rising to which it came back down and missed my TP by 1.5 pips

Fatkinson

+18 on gbpaud for my first trade of the night. After breaking the daily open line and I wanted to use that as a resistance line and then waited for a close below a price that it has stopped at multiple times.

Fatkinson

I should have waited a little longer to get my desired take profit. I should have waited for a higher price before entering seeing as price had hit 1.8453 are all uk session and bounced back down. closed for -10 GBPAUD

Fatkinson

I had the same idea as @Admin. waited for a bounce off of the kinju sen. closed for -12.5 after it had closed inside the cloud

Fatkinson

Didn't take this trade as I'm not as confident with long trades as I am with shorts, and like @Admin always says, Its better to be wishing you were in a trade rather than wishing you were out. Thanks John 😂