What's new
Flip Flop Trading

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as access all indicators and scripts.

Pip Range Divergence Trading Journal

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
GBPAUD setting up a great setup but I've seen this before where GBPAUD trends heavily during Asian session. There seems little reason to think it will reverse from here. I'd like to see it pop to 1.8700+ before playing a short.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Extremely testing week so far. Failed to find any worthwhile trades. Nothing even close at the moment, either.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
GBPCAD has remained in a decent range of late and has bounced around off good levels. It popped to session highs and seemed a good opportunity for it to run lower. Closed prior to NY open for +46.

Riccardo

GBPCAD has remained in a decent range of late and has bounced around off good levels. It popped to session highs and seemed a good opportunity for it to run lower. Closed prior to NY open for +46.

See! That was worth the wait!!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
GBPUSD has really turned the screw the last few sessions and I saw no reason for it to not continue. Walked it down for +37.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Back after a little break and an extended weekend with Bank Holidays in the UK and US.

Some tight ranges in play and little in the way of data to be going off.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Another day and another crazy set of ranges that are offering zero opportunity. I don't know where all the volatility has gone but it's certainly dried right up.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Probably the slowest week I've ever had. GBPAUD is bouncing off of the low of yesterday, yet to take action. Looks like it could bounce to 1.8250+. However, if it does break the 1.8194 area, it has plenty of scope for going lower.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Winter has officially started here in Aus and it's been a bit nippy down at 5/6c! Although, it does warm up nicely to 22-24c during the day.

A lot of sideways movement to begin the week, GBPAUD does look a little jumpy to the upside, hopefully something there.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
GBPAUD has tested the 1.8170/80 area on no fewer than 9 occasions on the hourly chart. With the weak UK data and the trend still nicely down, I was looking for a short and finally got my entry. Price closed off of the cloud and held on for +35.

Spinning D

Founding Member
GBPAUD has tested the 1.8170/80 area on no fewer than 9 occasions on the hourly chart. With the weak UK data and the trend still nicely down, I was looking for a short and finally got my entry. Price closed off of the cloud and held on for +35.

Patience and discipline pays off - a blank week last week so well done

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
A pretty safe entry here on GBPAUD, I wanted to see a good attempt at going lower. Price has held the KS line nicely. Exited near the daily low where price has bounced hard and quick on 3 occasions now.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn't overly bought (pun intended) on the big run up on GBPAUD on the back of the mixed UK data and 1.8280 had some room for a downside reversal. Closed for +20.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Been quiet of late but a decent result here on GBPCAD. Price had faltered around the 85 EMA on time based charts and looked good on the range bars. Closed for +65.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
USD weakened off considerably on the back of the FOMC minutes and gave rise to GBPUSD. However, with sentiment still showing downside potential for GBP, this looked a decent chance. Closed for +24.