What's new
Flip Flop Trading

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as access all indicators and scripts.

Pip Range Divergence Trading Journal

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
No further trades after the loss on EURAUD last night, just nothing happened.

Hopefully something comes along tonight.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing came last night and ended up having a reasonably early night around 11.30pm.

Not a great trade here, trying to fight an uptrend and for whatever reason, Euro is showing strength the last few days. -18

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I took this trade only a few minutes before the above. GBPAUD struggling to clear a mini level with a good amount of room below to shoot down. Closed for +54 after it just missed the target of +64.

gmaxkenny

I took this trade only a few minutes before the above. GBPAUD struggling to clear a mini level with a good amount of room below to shoot down. Closed for +54 after it just missed the target of +64.

Nice recovery after the first trade.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Not quite a continuation in full but felt happy enough to give it a go given the succession of highs/lows continuing downwards. Closed for +13.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Some of you will know I'm a golf fan and I think this weekend saw the most remarkable story, ever. Not just golf, but any sport.

I don't like what he's done off the course but to summon the mental strength to come through what he has is nothing short of remarkable. Great to watch.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
EURUSD has been in a 15 pip range for the past 8+ hrs and that just isn't viable for me.

In a GBPCAD but getting close to my stop of +1. Will report back tomorrow.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
EURUSD has been in a 15 pip range for the past 8+ hrs and that just isn't viable for me.

In a GBPCAD but getting close to my stop of +1. Will report back tomorrow.

Closed for +6 last night.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
This level has been in play for well over 24 hours and for whatever reason, it has proven remarkably hard to pass. Thankfully I captured some of the break and closed for +26.5

Spinning D

Founding Member
This level has been in play for well over 24 hours and for whatever reason, it has proven remarkably hard to pass. Thankfully I captured some of the break and closed for +26.5

patience and discipline pay off well done

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
A nice way to kick off the day. A very long, tiring day! Took the kids to Movieworld which is our local amusement park. 60-90 minute queues and I'm done!

+21 for GBPCAD.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Major level forming in GBPUSD at 1.3030 area. Proving a stronghold and not for passing at the moment. Dates back to the 9th of April.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Major level forming in GBPUSD at 1.3030 area. Proving a stronghold and not for passing at the moment. Dates back to the 9th of April.
Still in play and not for passing just yet.

An exceptionally quiet 24 hour period for USD pairs.

Some good Euro data out in 15 minutes to hopefully get some flow.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Easter may be over but USD pairs are suffering a terminal case of slowness. May not pick up until some data flows later in the week.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Just the one trade tonight, a long ranging GBPAUD. Some horrible Aus data out in the Asian session set the tone for a weak AUD causing GBPAUD to finally break free of a tight range. It broke the trendline and once cleared the cloud it was go time. Closed just shy of target pre CAD data for +58.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
AUD taking a dive on Chinese rumours of a cut to the RRR. It's being denied but didn't stop AUD diving quickly.

Need some movement to shake these pairs loose and get some setups rolling.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
A range traders dream out there today but no such luck for myself. Couldn't commit to anything and ended up leaving with no trades.