What's new
Flip Flop Trading

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as access all indicators and scripts.

Pip Range Divergence Trading Journal

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My first buy in some time but felt it is/was much easier to follow the sentiment than fight it, especially on GBPAUD. I like it when price follows the TS/KS lines and I allowed that to guide my entry. Closed on the high prior to UK open for +17.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Couldn't resist this short right on the high from 25th Jan and timed it nicely (read lucky). Closed for +18.

Horne

knowing the swing highs/lows on the higher time frames is handy (and something I often forget to look at).

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Kicking the session off with a short on EURAUD. Approaching the high from yesterday and a nice setup. Closed for +12.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
First day on the new software, let's hope it's a good day on the trading front. Not a lot happening at present.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
GBPUSD/EURUSD relatively muted so far but their respective crosses are moving thanks to an active AUD leg. GBPAUD finally giving back some of the massive gains of late.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
All, a couple of members are reporting they can't see these posts. If you can, can you please acknowledge so I know it's working?

A big week ahead in terms of data. Currently in a short GBPUSD that's getting close.

acardrick

Founding Member
All, a couple of members are reporting they can't see these posts. If you can, can you please acknowledge so I know it's working?

A big week ahead in terms of data. Currently in a short GBPUSD that's getting close.
Works fine for me.

Horne

Looks good and all working(y)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
GBPUSD gapped higher on the open and spent much of the Asian session just bumbling around in a small range. That didn't really change going into the European open but by the time the UK session started, things began to form. I always like to see the gap get tested and after several attempts, GBPUSD finally obliged and I closed for +28.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sat nursing another GBPUSD trade, not doing a whole lot. Some UK services data out shortly, hopefully can move the market one way or the other and create some opportunities.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Probably one of my more satisfying trades. Right on the stroke of the new candle 15 minutes post data, I decided it was worth a tight stop (9 pips) and held on for +39.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Looks to be one of those days for AUD crosses. Very weak GDP figures and then analysts coming out and calling for 2 rate cuts later in the year. Fundamental changes are hard to trade on a technical pattern. Getting close to shorting GBPAUD or EURAUD though through confluence.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Missed the short on GBPAUD, kept hesitating waiting for a higher price. A good +30 trade there missed.

GBPUSD refuses to pass 1.3120-5 area at this stage setting multiple bounces so far.

EURAUD looking set for fresh highs.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
This is tough going. Exceptionally tight ranges and nothing in the zone just yet.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
USD pairs continue to show extremely small ranges. EURUSD stuck in a 15 pip range for the last 17 hours.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
With USD crosses in a total snoozefest, I was forced to look at AUD crosses for some plays.

GBPAUD set up a doozie and duly obliged for +48. With price following the TS/KS so nicely I wanted to hold on for a while.