What's new
Flip Flop Trading

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as access all indicators and scripts.

Pip Range Divergence Trading Journal

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Some weak data out of the UK this week but the GBP is still relatively strong against an equally weak USD. Nothing really tempting at the moment, though.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
GBPAUD has just launched nearly 100 pips higher, reasons yet unknown.

EURUSD keeps testing a level of support and bouncing nicely. However, I'm waiting for it to break.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the level in EURUSD I was refering to. I entered slightly early after a rejection and a lower high off of the cloud. Got a nice bit of positive slippage for +19.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Euro surging higher and on the verge of a breakout on EURGBP.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
A tough couple of days on a personal front. We have a 7 year old girl beagle called Heidi and we today had confirmed that she has lymphoma and has at most 6 weeks to go. Devastating news for a little family like ours and brings back a lot of memories of my childhood beagle.

Horne

Sorry to hear mate. It is hard to lose the animals in our lives who have become members of the family.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
GBPAUD trapped me good and proper. Looked for all money to break the intraday support that had formed. Reversed instantly for -30.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Clawed a good chunk back on a short EURUSD on a continuation trade for +20 to end the week.

acardrick

Founding Member
A tough couple of days on a personal front. We have a 7 year old girl beagle called Heidi and we today had confirmed that she has lymphoma and has at most 6 weeks to go. Devastating news for a little family like ours and brings back a lot of memories of my childhood beagle.

Really sorry to hear that John. It is such a young age! We have a Hungarian Vizsla who is the same age as Heidi. My family would be devastated if anything happened to her.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I figured with it being a BH in the States, it could be a quiet day and wanted to maximise any trade. GBPUSD set up a beauty at the European open and missed TP by 0.6 and reversed full course to knock out for -1. Frustrating!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
A muted response to the UK data thus far. More Euro data on tap in 15 minutes, but Euro proving very lethargic so far.

Concentrating on EURAUD at the moment with a decent setup currently in play.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
EURAUD came good eventually for +18 and +10.5 respectively. I added to the trade once price cleared the MAs. Euro breaking lower it seems.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
GBPAUD well, well above its station and took the opportunity to ride it down on the UK open. Price closed bearish off of the MA and closed for +13.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
As per the norm for EURUSD, this one took a while but came good for +12.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
A pretty wild session for AUD crosses with mutiple macro economic events playing out. I missed several opportunities to ride the weakness (buys) and ending up doing things the hard way with a sell. Closed for +22.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
GBP on the march again, fast approaching a decent level of resistance. Should it pass, look out! Maybe Carney's speech will set it off.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
A case of hit it or quit it. Closed for +13. First trade on GBPUSD for some time.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
It has been reasonably quiet on the Brexit front but that changed on the minutes after the NY close. GBP has been on the offensive again and GBPAUD has breached 1.84 handle. Missed a good short but will be patient and keep watch. EUR pairs not doing a lot.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
GBP just on a march. Breaking the EURGBP lows and new prices since mid 2017.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Just the one trade on EURUSD today, it took a while but came good for +20.