What's new
Flip Flop Trading

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as access all indicators and scripts.

Netflix recommendations

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Overall, terrestrial Australian TV is utterly crap. Therefore I rely quite heavily on streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime etc.

I thought I'd post a few recommendations that I've watched that are definitely worth watching.

A couple of series I've watched recently and definitely recommended are:

Animal Kingdom (2 seasons so far). It took a few episodes to get into but then it really worked.

The Ozarks (1 season so far). Definitely rivals Breaking Bad and looking forward to season 2 next year.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I watched a good movie the other night called Chasing Mavericks. Based on a true story surrounding the life of Jay Moriarity who became well known in the big wave surfing scene in the 90's for his famous photo on the wave break called Chasing Mavericks. My wife and I thought it was a good watch.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
A bit late to the party with this recommendation but if you haven't seen it, I thoroughly recommend it. A great documentary.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Decided to watch a series called Fastest Car on Netflix, it has some interesting characters each episode and the first one was a guy named Erik Davies. He started a car company called Always Evolving which the late Paul Walker was involved with. I'm usually nonplussed at celebrity deaths but his really struck me as extremely sad. A decent series anyway with some interesting cars. 7/10.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I watched this in the cinema when it came out a couple of years ago and it's just come onto Netflix. I think it's a brilliant film and found it very captivating. From memory it struggled at the Box office, not sure why. 9/10 for me.

Last edited:

Fatkinson

Has anyone seen the new series on netflix called Formula 1: Drive to Survive . It has a few episode so far and is a great onsite into what happens behind the scenes. @Admin i know you would enjoy ;)